Hi. I'm Anthony Yujay, a developer at RunStorage (Imprint, Terms of Service). This site's main purpose is to show off some browser-based mini games I have developed with friends. These small "jokes" are listed below. You may click on their titles to play.
- π-Clicker is a small game with the main activity being to click on a big pi symbol.
- Game 13 is a virtual card game. The player closest to 13 wins.
- BloX (beta) is a 3D WebGL game, in which you will climb blocks in first person.
- A Joke A Day gives you two new jokes every day: one in English and one in German. Special Winter Edition
- JustNow provides you with the latest music trends from YouTube.
- Advent Wreath lights the correct amount of candles right in your browser.